In celebration of the National Park Service’s 100th anniversary and to help educate local school groups about Alcatraz’s fascinating history, Alcatraz Cruises is awarding local school groups with the opportunity to apply for complimentary field trips in the first quarter of 2017. Program details:
– Only school groups within the city and county of San Francisco are eligible
– One group per school with a maximum of 30 guests
– Field trip dates are available for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only, from January 10 to February 23, 2017
– Round trip transportation between the school and Alcatraz Landing will be provided via a motorized cable car
– Complimentary boxed lunches will be provided
– One complimentary photo per person
To apply and for more information, visit alcatrazcruises.youcanbook.me. Schools that are awarded the gift of history from Alcatraz Cruises will be contacted directly.
Visit www.alcatrazcruises.com for more information about Alcatraz tours and to purchase tickets, up to ninety days in advance
# # #
Alcatraz Cruises is the National Park Service concessioner of ferry service to Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, which is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, one of America’s 407 National Park sites. Alcatraz Cruises hosts nearly 1.5 million visitors annually. Alcatraz Cruises designed, built and operates the first hybrid ferry in the United States. The Hornblower Hybrid’s revolutionary design has reduced fuel consumption by 75% and has already begun to be implemented in other parts of the country. For more information visit:www.alcatrazcruises.com.